Environment Friendly Packaging Products and Shipping Supplies
Environment friendly or friendlier packaging is available now. Adopting environment friendlier packaging solutions is better for environment and makes good business senses. Businesses need to change their packaging methods and products and many industries and packaging operations have already changed over to products that are environment friendlier solutions.
What is environment friendlier products? These are products that produce less landfill because they bio-degrade naturally or produce less waste (AKA dunnage) because they require less product to achieve the same or better packaging performance.
Some examples of industrial packaging solutions with greener alternatives include:
* Unitizing Adhesives. Such as Lock N Pop. Here is product that produces virtually no waste and replaces pallet wrap / stretch wrap / stretch film wrapping systems with a spray on adhesive that enabled units/ boxes to stick together on a pallet and will keep units together until ready to un-unitize simply by un-snaping units apart.
* High performance machine stretch film for use with high performance (new technology) stretch wrap machines enable stretch wrapping product to stretch up to 300% further, while providing improved unitizing performance and greatly reducing cost per unit wrapping.
Some examples of industrial packaging that reduces impact or footprint on our environment are:
* Reusable protective packaging products such as pads that giving cushioning to items packaged in boxes.
* Corrugate and paper packaging products made with mostly recycled paper products thereby reducing take from new forest resources. Such as recycled : kraft papers, envelopes, newsprint, packaging papers, paper boxes etc.
* Plastic packaging products such as plastic bins and plastic storage containers and plastic boxes that are made with recycled plastic products
Industries and business have a win win situation when they choose to adopt environment friendlier packaging.
* They can save money by using more efficient products that reduce supply budgets
* Using more efficient products improve performance and can reduce spoilage / damages/ loss and improve aesthetic presentation with more and do this consistently
* Reduce waste means less cost with dunnage removal
* No waste or organic waste means little or no cost with clean up and disposal process and resources to carry processes out
To learn more about environment friendly packaging options for you business, it is best to speak with a packaging supply distributor in your area that is well established. A professional packaging supply distributor with at least 10 years experience serving your industry should be sought, this will ensure product solutions that address your unique needs in the standard line and the environment friendly solution line can be recommended, sourced and competitively priced.
Canadians looking for Businessess and industry looking for professional environment friendlier supply solutions in Canada, should contact a Canadian Packaging and Shipping Supply Distributor
Others should begin with their local telephone company to begin the search and ask possible contender how many years experience they have, then ask a sales representative to speak with you to learn about your supply needs. Find out prices and then ask for environment friendly packaging solutions they can recommend and what is their performance. Most important quality is knowledge and reliability over price. In the long run a quality solution always pays for itself in customer service, expert advise, proper product solutions and willingness to help you find solutions right for your needs and budget.