IPWatchDog: Patent Troll Sues Google, Apple & Microsoft
Forum » Resources / News picks » IPWatchDog: Patent Troll Sues Google, Apple & Microsoft
Started by: zoobabzoobab
Date: 28 Dec 2008 10:07
Number of posts: 1
rss icon RSS: New posts
From what I can see looking in from the outside what is going on is the major targets of patent trolls are sick and tired of getting sued by Niro and the other attorneys out there that represent those with patents that are perhaps of questionable integrity, but they really do not seem to have a plan on dealing with the so-called patent troll problem in any meaningful way. How is spending tens of millions of dollars a month in attorneys fees and settlements a strategy for fending off patent trolls? I suppose if you wish to identify a losing strategy then it could be called a strategy, but does a pinata really have a strategy? Up until the recent success of the Red Sox I always thought it strange to say that the Yankees and the Red Sox had a rivalry. The hammer and the nail do not make a rivalry any more than tech giants and patent trolls. Patent trolls hold all the cards, there is no down side to being a patent troll, so unless and until the tech giants stand up and start fighting
New Post